Advanced Mode Search not working for newly created emails

Use this forum to get help.

Advanced Mode Search not working for newly created emails

Postby hjschell » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:02 am

Hi:
When I use a new SpamGourmet email and start getting emails, if I logon and go to Advanced Mode, the search is no longer finding the email to allow me to enter the exclusive sender or up the remaining messages count. This seems to be happening for a week or two now.
This only seems to happen with newly created emails. Older ones are found by search.
hjschell

Re: Advanced Mode Search not working for newly created email

Postby zigouq » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:09 pm

Just replying to confirm that I am also not seeing any new email addresses. I was able to delete two obsolete addresses a couple days ago and they did disappear from the list; however, any newly used address is not showing up in search. I wish I had a way to lend my technical abilities to fix this problem. All the best, JZ
zigouq

Postby hjschell » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:50 pm

Thanks zigoug: I wish you could help too. This renders spamgourmet essentially useless for adding new emails as once they hit the message limit, they can't be made exclusive or the number of remaining messages changed.
I hope there is still support for SpamGourmet. I posted this a few days. It would be nice if someone responded.
I suppose for now, existing spamgo emails that have been made exclusive continue to work and I hope that will continue to be the case.
I use Spamex for disposable email addresses as well and will have to start transitioning more to it.
http://www.spamex.com
It is a huge hassle because once I set up a new mail for a sender, I then have to go on their website, log in and then update my profile and verify the email. For some, like Doctor's offices, I will have to call them and ask that they update the email.
I found that I have been using SpamGourmet way more because I could just create an email on the fly which was super-convenient if I was in a store or Doctor's office and they asked me for my email address. Oh well...
I have hundred's of SpamGourmet emails so if no one is picking up the ball at SpamGourmet, have a HUGE job ahead of me.
hjschell

Postby r2d2 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:46 pm

You can use the workaround at https://bbs.spamgourmet.com/viewtopic.php?p=8763#p8763 and then follow the new address' stats / eaten log.
r2d2

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...