Willing to buy new domains for SG to use as forwarding addys

General discussion re sg.

Willing to buy new domains for SG to use as forwarding addys

Postby pogue972 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:59 pm

We used to have some secret domains that weren't listed in the main Spamgourmet list. I think we should have some more secret/private or lightly used domains to use with Spamgourmet because there are a lot of services that are now filtering all SG email domains.

I'd be willing to buy some cheap domains off namecheap.com and either transfer them to the owner here or have them forward here or however it works.

What do you guys think?
pogue972

Re: Willing to buy new domains for SG to use as forwarding a

Postby xmoddz » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:38 pm

Great idea, i think even a premium option that users can pay for in order to prevent addresses from getting CAUGHT
xmoddz

Postby pogue972 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:04 am

xmoddz wrote:Great idea, i think even a premium option that users can pay for in order to prevent addresses from getting CAUGHT

Yeah, that's what I suggested in my other post about having SG switch to a Patreon model. The idea is to keep the domains off blacklists for known disposable addresses.
pogue972

Postby anon090526 » Sat May 01, 2021 4:23 pm

Yes! I would be very interested in a premium SG service that allowed me to have a private SG domain.
I already make an annual donation to cover hosting/admin costs, but I would be happy to pay for the cost of domain registration plus a premium above that to cover the bother to SG administration of supporting this, and the rest of the site. Avoiding site blacklists of "known" SG domains would be of real value to me, and I would pay for this.
anon090526

Return to General Discussion