Seeking domain that is not rejected

General discussion re sg.

Seeking domain that is not rejected

Postby milkbadger » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:23 am

If anyone is willing to share it with me privately, I would like to find a SG domain that is not included in the denylist at https://github.com/ivolo/disposable-email-domains.

If you do know of such a domain, please do not post it publicly in this thread, in order to keep it safe from Kickbox and their cronies.
milkbadger

Re: Seeking domain that is not rejected

Postby JM-L » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:08 pm

I do all my private emails through Spamgourmet and never tell anybody else my real address. If some paranoid administrator declines this I try to convince them or I turn away.

For the, very view, hopeless but important cases I registered a GMX address which I normally don't check. I then configure a mail forwarding for them there what is sort of a positive list.

It works fine for me. Only it's a bit difficult for them to reach me if they use different sender addresses. Their problem and I try to tell them, what unfortunately often doesn't help in the modern process driven world.
JM-L

Postby JustPassingThrough » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:17 pm

JM-L wrote:I do all my private emails through Spamgourmet and never tell anybody else my real address. If some paranoid administrator declines this I try to convince them or I turn away.

For the, very view, hopeless but important cases I registered a GMX address which I normally don't check. I then configure a mail forwarding for them there what is sort of a positive list.

It works fine for me. Only it's a bit difficult for them to reach me if they use different sender addresses. Their problem and I try to tell them, what unfortunately often doesn't help in the modern process driven world.

It seems like lately all of my efforts to use SG addresses are getting rejected. :( Registering a new address and forwarding from there does not seem like an effective solution to me.

JPT
JustPassingThrough

Postby josiah » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:11 am

If you haven't gotten one, and you have a domain you would like to use, send SysKoll me a PM. If it continues to not work, I'll need to evaluate how people who seem to deem themselves the adversaries of personal, proactive privacy are combating this.
josiah

Postby JustPassingThrough » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:07 am

josiah wrote:If you haven't gotten one, and you have a domain you would like to use, send SysKoll me a PM. If it continues to not work, I'll need to evaluate how people who seem to deem themselves the adversaries of personal, proactive privacy are combating this.

Thank you, and I hope all is well with you and your family. I like how you worded that: the adversaries of personal, proactive privacy! The OP sent me a message but unfortunately deleted it before I read it. Hopefully s/he/they did find one.

JPT
JustPassingThrough

Return to General Discussion