forwarded email not arriving

General discussion re sg.

forwarded email not arriving

Postby c martin » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:00 pm

Have been using SG for a few years, works great until yesterday. I created a new address yesterday. Advanced mode shows that 4 msgs have been forwarded for this new address, but I have not received any of these.

I sent a test message to another of my addresses and it was forwarded and arrived OK, in about 10 minutes, but these 4 messages have still not arrived many hours later.

I have checked spam filters at my permanent address and that is not the problem. Suspect mail is put into a spam folder, and the missing messages are not there.

Even if some messages were delayed, why all 4 of these, even though others are getting through in a few minutes?

Chris
c martin

Postby c martin » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:14 pm

Here's an update on the problem. I tried sending a message to the new address from my regular email account. It was not forwarded, nothing was received, the 'sent' count was not updated. I then sent 2 more messages to other disposables, both of these forwarded OK.

So the problem is definitely this particular disposable address. Even though it shows 4 msgs sent, nothing getting through. Strange.

c
c martin

Postby SysKoll » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:21 am

Can you please send me a PM with the following info:
* your sg account
* the forwarding address that was the problem
* the disposable that you sent the test emails to
* the email address you sent the test email from
-- SysKoll
SysKoll

Return to General Discussion