Spamgourmet is fucking awesome

General discussion re sg.

Spamgourmet is fucking awesome

Postby gozu » Sat May 07, 2005 2:03 am

It fullfills all my needs simply and easily. When I stumbled across a website that blacklisted it, I went to the faq and there were alternative domains. One of them worked.

As far as I'm concerned, it's perfect.

Thank you for thinking of this and thank you again for making it available for free.
gozu

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:58 am

You're f**king right! :mrgreen:

Postby mika84 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:03 am

This #?&"#?" Roxx!

* I love spamgourmet *

Btw. I just made 10 euro donation. I'll think this as shareware. Because service roxx, I can payfor it...
mika84

Postby SysKoll » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:55 pm

Thank you, mika84! Since Josh has to pay for hosting, every little bit helps!
-- SysKoll
SysKoll

Postby mika84 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:27 am

SysKoll wrote:Thank you, mika84! Since Josh has to pay for hosting, every little bit helps!

I just made another. Thanks! I really appreciate support that I got with my techical problems.

Keep up the good work. Everyone is so f**k lazy and greedy. I'm very glad to pay for service that doens't try to totally rip off users and give good support.
mika84

Postby micknane » Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:55 pm

yeah. spamgourmet is awesome. now i can have a email adress for registering everywhere in the www. no more spams to my private adress. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

by the way: i'm from germany. i heard from spamgourmet in a flyer from the "Bundesamt f?r Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik".

i hope there will be a service, to have spam-real-adresses, all adverts by postal services will be forwarded to my home, until X adverts were forwarded. that would be genius.

Or a spam-phone number for earning money, when some unwanted people calls this number.
micknane

Postby SysKoll » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:08 pm

by the way: i'm from germany. i heard from spamgourmet in a flyer from the "Bundesamt f?r Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik".

Wunderbar! The Bundesamt f?r Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (BSI) translates as Federal Bureau for Security in Information Technology and is a German Federal government office. I found a brief mention of spamgourmet in their report about spam (www.bsi.de/literat/studien/antispam/antispam.pdf), but I coulnd't find the flyer you mentioned.

Micknane, could you please quote what the flyer says about spamgourmet? If you could just type it in German , I'd translate it.

Hmmm, fame...
-- SysKoll
SysKoll

Postby zooloo » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:25 am

I'm not sure if you'd regard this as fame enough :)

http://www.bsi-fuer-buerger.de/bsi/linkli.htm

All they give is actually just the link - sorry. ^^

Even though I am German, too, I couldn't find out more about the flyer mentioned by micknane.

Cheers,

zooloo

p. s. Do you accept donations via moneybookers (www.moneybookers.com)? I am not keen at all on dealing with big brother paypal.
zooloo

Postby pohlt » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:27 pm

Here's the link to the flyer:
http://www.bsi.bund.de/literat/studien/ ... tispam.pdf

Cheers,
Tom
pohlt

Postby SysKoll » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:28 am

Thank you for the flyer. I love the very creative way our service is described in German: Wegwerfadressen, literally, throw back addresses (or is it throw further?)
-- SysKoll
SysKoll

Postby jack99999 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 am

just found the bbs... yes, spamgourmet is wonderful. one of the wonderful things is that you hardly ever need to come here :)

i needed to reset a mail address...and noticed that i've been using spamgourment for 4 years. fantastic. i spotted the donation link, so i've done that too.

many thanks

jack
jack99999

Postby de552 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:59 am

Spamgourmet is great, but those reliability problems have been quite bad. Let's hope everything works well in future.

Jetable and Trashmail seem to be working fine. Altough Jetable has had serious problems too in few months.

Are spammers attacking antispam services?
de552

Return to General Discussion