[req] refresh number of msgs back to max via buttons

General discussion re sg.

[req] refresh number of msgs back to max via buttons

Postby HarryMangurian » Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:19 pm

It would be great to be able to click on "search addresses"
and get a little "refresh" button next to each address which would bring the number of emails left back to the original maximum.

Unless I miss something, you now have click on each address individually to bring up the msgs sent/left data and then type in the new maximum.

It would save a lot of time to be able to do it all on one screen.

ps. Thanks for your wonderfull service.
:o
HarryMangurian

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:30 pm

I agree - and I have already outlined similar suggestions to the web author who is supposedly in the process of upgrading the spamgourmet pages.

[Our founders will please note: In deference to the philosophy of privacy which I find implicit in the existence of spamgourmet, I did not take it upon myself to send a long, unsolicited email to the upgrader. Instead, I first requested permission to submit, which was graciously extended.]

The suggestion most relevant to this thread was
[1]
Put all the controls on one page with the list of disposables: Send an email, change the exclusive sender, reset the message count, etc. This could be a fill-in form for everything at once, with one submit button; individual submits could be used for 'send from this address', although checkboxes which return all the masked reply addresses at one time to one end of the page would be great.

In light of the first post of this thread I would now amend my suggestion:
. . . and include 'select all' buttons for all appropriate items, such as hide/show disposables, reset message counts, etc.

Return to General Discussion