To join the Thanks-Giving-Threads

General discussion re sg.

To join the Thanks-Giving-Threads

Postby Jodocus » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:17 pm

Hi,

I like this service - it makes it much easier to handle my own website. 8)
So: a BIG THANK YOU!

BTW:
Most I like the last FAQ of your FAQ - I do fully agree! :lol:

----------

Hallo,

ich kann diesen Dienst nur empfehlen - er macht es mir leichter, meine eigene Seite im Netz zu betreuen. Ich habe nicht so viele eMail-Adressen einzurichten und wieder zu l?schen. 8)
Darum: ein ganz GROSSES DANKE!

?brigens:
Am besten finde ich die letzten Fragen (und Antworten) eurer Frage-Antwort-Liste - ganz meine Meinung! :lol:

----------

Q. Will you sell your list of users and email addresses to spammers?
A. No, we're on the list, too.

Q. What if somebody sues you into nilspace, then dances away with your user and email list?
A. Jeez. OK, let's take a minute and consider the commercial value of our user list. We don't have your name, gender, ZIP code, age, citrus treat preference or anything like that. In fact, the only thing that can be said about you is that you really don't want to receive any unsolicited mail.

Q. Maybe you're right about the commercial appeal of your user and email list. But what if some power-mad spam-dealing vendetta-fixated unsoliciteur sues your pants off, then uses the list to wreak unholy, spamtacular revenge on us shivering spamgourmet users?
A. Suppose you're out of luck, in that case.

----------

F. Verkaufen Sie die Liste der Benutzer und ihre E-Mail-Adressen an Spammer?
A. Nein. Wir sind auch in der Liste.

F. Was wenn Sie jemand ins Nirwana klagt? Kann die Liste der Benutzer und E-Mail-Adressen dann in falsche H?nde geraten?
A. Schon. Aber welchen Wert hat unsere Liste? Wir haben von Ihnen weder Namen, Geschlecht, Postleitzahl, Alter oder die Schuhgr??e. Das einzige was Ihre Adresse auf der Liste aussagt ist, dass Sie keine unverlangten Mails erhalten wollen.

F. Vielleicht liegen Sie mit der wirtschaftlichen Bedeutung der Liste richtig. Aber was, wenn Ihnen ein verr?ckter Spam-Adressh?ndler die Hosen auszieht und die Liste missbraucht, um eine dreckige Rache an uns Spamgourmet-Benutzern zu nehmen?
A. Nun, in diesem Fall w?rde ich sagen: Pech.
Jodocus

Postby SysKoll » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:23 am

Viel Dank!
-- SysKoll
SysKoll

Postby lwc » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:01 am

We don't have your...

Yea, but you do have one thing - a list of 100% valid e-mail addresses...
lwc

Postby Jodocus » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:03 am

lwc wrote:Yea, but you do have one thing - a list of 100% valid e-mail addresses...

That's right - but consider the worst case I myself have to change a single address. And of course I used for replies not the one and only address I own ... :roll:
Jodocus

What's that

Postby Jodocus » Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:15 pm

Hu,

GUEST,

what's thats up?
:(
Leave it alone! THNX!
Jodocus

Return to General Discussion