E-mails not being forwarded by spamgourmet

General discussion re sg.

E-mails not being forwarded by spamgourmet

Postby OhmAlone » Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:25 am

It appears that e-mails are not being forwarded by spamgourmet to my e-mail address (which is at att.net).

Has anybody else encountered this?

DETAILS:
Per my log of messages sent to my various spamgourmet disposable addresses, I noticed the following:
Address 1 (newly created today): A message was forwarded today, but I did not receive it.
Address 2: I also was expecting another e-mail today that I did not receive. I do not know if the messages sent count was updated.
Address 3: 8 messsages were sent over some period of time, but I only noticed one of them a my att.net address

Other e-mail sent directly to my att.net address arrives OK

All 3 addresses have remaing message counts. The message to Address 1 was one I sent from another of my e-mail accounts & it did not have an attachment. I 'm not sure if the others had attachments. All messages should have arrived an hour or longer before. It is now 9:20 PM Eastern

I did check the att.net "screened" mail folder and did not see the e-mails there.

I have been using spamgourmet for 5 months and have not noticed this problem before
Ohm Alone
OhmAlone

Postby info » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:40 am

we had an incident:

http://images.spamgourmet.com/phpBB2/vi ... .php?t=408

but we're back up now, and the server's catching up.
info
Site Admin

still mails missing

Postby Meier-Lengerich » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:36 pm

Hello,

Are you back to normal operation?

I'm still missing several mails from the last days and even new test mails don't come through.

J?rg
Meier-Lengerich

Re: still mails missing

Postby LostMail » Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:48 am

Meier-Lengerich wrote:Hello,

Are you back to normal operation?

I'm still missing several mails from the last days and even new test mails don't come through.

J?rg

Me too... But that's life, I guess...
LostMail

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:17 am

you're taking it well. i've lost a lot of email. i'm trying to remain calm.

lost emails

Postby Jim » Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:41 am

I made a mailbox today.
Spam Gourmet says 10 forwarded, 0 eaten.
Outlook Express has messages 3,4,6,7,8, and 9.
I used mail2web.com and there are no messages on the triad.rr.com server.

I'm wondering if I'll get them in like 4 hours, which might be the case if mail.triad.rr.com (or whatever there server is called) was down when SpamGourmet first tried to deliver them.
Jim

Re: E-mails not being forwarded by spamgourmet

Postby bzorro » Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:52 am

OhmAlone wrote:It appears that e-mails are not being forwarded by spamgourmet to my e-mail address (which is at att.net).

Has anybody else encountered this?

I experience the same symptoms. A change of "protected address" did not help - the confirmation e-mail arrived, but none of my test e-mails sent to disposable addresses did. This is the first time I experience problems with the otherwise excellent service provided by SpamGourmet since I began using it more than two years ago.

bzorro.
bzorro

Return to General Discussion