Is the eaten message log limited to 3 entries?

General discussion re sg.

Postby jiminalaska » Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:49 pm

On the advanced mode webpage, I have "eaten message log" enabled. The statistics at the top of the advanced mode webpage says 26 messages have been eaten. Also on the advance mode webpage is a section entitled "Here is some info about your last 3 eaten message(s) " and shows the from addresses of the 3 eaten messages.

Is the eaten message log limited to these 3 entries -- or is there somewhere else that I can view a larger number of eaten messages?
jiminalaska

Postby josh » Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:19 pm

It is. We tried it with more, but found out (the hard way) that we only had enough computing resources to store 3.
josh

Postby jiminalaska » Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:21 pm

Ok. I can understand the resource constraints.

Thanks for providing this free service to everyone.
jiminalaska

I felt like my dick was going

Postby Our Mistre » Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:49 pm

I got off of the bed and scurried to the bathroom to wipe off my seeping bottom Payment Pro Calculator. They pushed their way past me as Brian led them into the Family room to meet the ladies Locwise Multilingual Sdk. Slave four fixed me a plate of food and we ate in silence, listening to the conversation coming in from the Dining Room Would You Join Forces With Frieza. I blushed as he praised me saying, Oh Baby, you look wonderful Get Dat Updates. He raised up the stirrups and strapped my legs in them Itunes Xhtml Playlist.
Our Mistre

Return to General Discussion