Hello, i'm new here... great service.

General discussion re sg.

Hello, i'm new here... great service.

Postby bizzyb0t » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:16 pm

i have a question though. I've been looking high and low to find a GMail account. I can't tell you why, because i don't really have a reason except it just seems cool and i want in before all the good names are taken :? I guess those are reasons.

I've heard that existing user are allowed to sign other people up. i've also seen GMail guest accounts for sale on e-bay or forums where they talk about "give me paypal, and i'll give you an account" evil capitalists :evil:

Reading thru the threads here i see GMail being referrenced to quite a bit.
So, ya, this post is probably one of hundreds you people get from people like me looking for GMail... if at the very least does anyone know when it's gonna be unveiled for the rest of us mortal web users?

Also are you guys friends or competitors with the Mailinator people?
I'm so glad there's free services like this to battle spam... i wish i woulda found out about this place sooner... i might not have had to cancel my old hotmail account
Well thanx in advance for replying Image <-- "He's not dancing...he smokes crack."
bizzyb0t

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:26 pm

I don't know if this is the best place to get a gmail account. Surely they'll come out of beta soon and open it up, since the other providers have generally greatly increased their storage space.

Both spamgourmet and mailinator are free, so there's really no competition -- and we definitely share a common enemy...

Postby ebuleheb » Sat Jul 17, 2004 8:31 am

PM me with your name and email details to get an invite.
ebuleheb

Return to General Discussion