problem subscribing to AllRecipes.com Lyris newsletter

General discussion re sg.

problem subscribing to AllRecipes.com Lyris newsletter

Postby sarahwbs » Fri May 07, 2004 4:00 pm

I have been trying to subscribe to some newsletters from allrecipes.com (which uses a Lyris mailing list). When I fill in their subscription form with my SG address, I never receive the confirmation emails from them. I've contacted their support, and they sent me instructions for subscribing by sending an empty email to the subscribe address - still no joy. I'm not sure where the problem is, if it's with their Lyris mailing list, or what. Any ideas?

TIA

Sarah
sarahwbs

Postby SysKoll » Fri May 07, 2004 9:03 pm

Sarah,

Logon to spamgourmet.com. Select the "advanced mode" tab. Check the disposable you gave to allrecipes.com. Did the counter decrement? Or is it still at the max value?
-- SysKoll
SysKoll

Postby sarahwbs » Mon May 10, 2004 7:48 pm

I checked the message count under advanced mode, and it is still at the max value (20). I went again to allrecipes.com to try subscribing again, but there was an error in the subscription form. So I tried sending a message to their subscription address, which had been referred to in a support email I received (join-healthy-bites@lyris.allrecipes.com). Again, nothing has happened. Maybe it is just a problem with their mailing list. I will contact their support again.

Thanks,

Sarah
sarahwbs

Postby jbs » Tue May 18, 2004 3:45 am

This sounds a lot like a problem I was having in this thread:

http://bbs.spamgourmet.com/viewtopic.php?t=200

Not sure whether it's been fixed or not, but you might try some of the workarounds mentioned in that thread.

--Jason
jbs

Return to General Discussion