Can't get emails from Samsclub.com

General discussion re sg.

Can't get emails from Samsclub.com

Postby BoomSchtik » Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:27 pm

For whatever reason, spamgourmet isn't getting emails from samsclub.com. I just signed up for a membership with a SG address and I never got any of the emails that would have been associated with setting up a new account. I know that I never got a message from them because I sent a test message from my work email to that same address and it came through just fine (as the first message to that address.) I think that this has been happening for a long time because last year I ended up having to switch my email to gmail in order to get messages from Sam's.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening?
BoomSchtik

Re: Can't get emails from Samsclub.com

Postby CanUser » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:46 pm

I'm not a Sam's Club member, so I can't speak to that specific issue from them, but I have had troubles with other places. Walmart comes to mind (never got order confirmations), and a bank where I'd never get various emails from them. I've never been able to figure out why I've not gotten some messages and any inquiries with Walmart or the bank didn't yield any useful action.

My workaround for these cases was to have them send to another email address (like an outlook or hotmail address that I don't use for much of anything else) and put a rule in place to autoforward such messages to my usual email account. This way, I'd at least get the messages I was expecting.

But in general, I do get my emails forwarded from spamgourmet.
CanUser

Postby BoomSchtik » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:07 pm

I'm sure the SamsClub.com and walmart.com issues are related.
BoomSchtik

Postby MrData » Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:30 am

Hi,

did you check whether the issue might be related to "1&1 Mail & Media GmbH" blocking as described over in my thread? (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1923)
What I'm trying to say is, it might be not an issue where the mail is coming from, but rather where it is going to.
MrData

Return to General Discussion