Please post a reply to my post I made on Github To DEA List

General discussion re sg.

Please post a reply to my post I made on Github To DEA List

Postby pogue972 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:09 pm

I have created a post on the disposable email blocklist's Github requesting he remove Spamgourmet domains from the list. If any other members could go there and comment with your own personal experiences and reasons for using SG we might be able to get their intention. Be sure thumbs up the post as well.

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO REPLY TO THIS POST ON GITHUB!! (Speaking of which, Github allows SG domains)

https://github.com/ivolo/disposable-email-domains/issues/933

Thanks all, this is obviously a long shot, but it's kind one of the last things we can do on our end with Josiah MIA.

Thanks,
pogue
Last edited by pogue972 on Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pogue972

Re: *!*!* Please post a reply to my post I made on Github *!

Postby pogue972 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:23 pm

Cmon guys, nobody has posted a single reply to the thread! PLEASE add your experience with SG to the Github thread and we might just be able to convince the owner to remove SG entries!
pogue972

Postby lwc » Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:56 pm

Most people might not notice your topic because of the title you chose.
I suggest edit and fix it to something like Spamgourmet domains blacklisted by disposable_email_checker.
lwc

Postby pogue972 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:01 pm

lwc wrote:Most people might not notice your topic because of the title you chose.
I suggest edit and fix it to something like Spamgourmet domains blacklisted by disposable_email_checker.

Well, I changed it, but the restriction on the amount of space you can put in the title is very limited. Hopefully people will understand since this discussion has been going on for awhile now.
pogue972

Re: Please post a reply to my post I made on Github To DEA L

Postby michaeldlr » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:14 am

I've added a reasonably forceful comment. Not too hopeful given previous attempts at this, but I think it's really important to start to build evidence that at least some of these lists are deliberately supporting spamming and that all the rest are providing succour to the spammers.
michaeldlr

Return to General Discussion