your last 3 eaten message(s)

General discussion re sg.

your last 3 eaten message(s)

Postby fluo75 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:49 am

Hi, :wink:

Thanks for this wonderful work, I have been using Spamgourmet for a few years now, and I really love it. :)

There is something I think could be improved, the "last 3 eaten message(s)" on the main page.
3 last messages is too low for my liking. If some addresses have been stolen by spammers, some mailbox receive lots of emails each day and therefore the last 3 eaten messages don't give you any real feed back on missing messages anymore.
Could it be possible to increase that number of messages?

Or would it be possible to had a feature where we choose which disposable emails addresses have been stolen and therefore should not be shown in the "last 3 eaten message(s)"?

Thanks again, :D
fluo75

Re: your last 3 eaten message(s)

Postby fluo75 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:30 am

My question was not clear? :?
fluo75

Postby adb » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:17 am

fluo75 wrote:or would it be possible to had a feature where we choose which disposable emails addresses have been stolen and therefore should not be shown in the "last 3 eaten message(s)"?

You can all set "stolen" addresses to be hidden. And you can set, that hidden addresses are not logged.
adb

Postby fluo75 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:42 am

adb wrote:You can all set "stolen" addresses to be hidden. And you can set, that hidden addresses are not logged.

My mistake, I had misunderstood the "hidden" setting.

Thanks, I shall try that now. :D
fluo75

Return to General Discussion