Disposable Email not listed

General discussion re sg.

Disposable Email not listed

Postby ottman2 » Fri May 10, 2013 11:21 am

I have the same email for walmart...@spamgourmet.com as walmart...@neverbox.com. Both are being used, but the @neverbox.com one is not showing up in my list and it is about to run out of messages. I'm also showing all hidden ones.
ottman2

Re: Disposable Email not listed

Postby josh » Fri May 10, 2013 3:31 pm

there's no distinction between addresses using the same 'word' but different domains - from a data perspective, they're the same address.
josh

Postby VanguardLH » Fri May 17, 2013 3:48 am

Did you do a search (under the advanced panel) to find the alias(es) containing the same word as the alias with which you are concerned? If so, did you check the option to also show hidden aliases in the search results?

Do you have more than one SG account? Is the one you login under the one where the alias was created? That is, if you have an alias of <somestrings>.<sgacct>@<sgdomain>, are you logging under the <sgacct> account to find your alias there?
VanguardLH

Postby unitacx » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:06 pm

josh wrote:there's no distinction between addresses using the same 'word' but different domains - from a data perspective, they're the same address.

This actually shows up in
send a message from one of your disposable addresses
. SG will identify an existing account, and will require the original domain for the
from
address -- which demonstrates that the system links all domains to the same "word". That also means that a
reply-to
to a different domain will also work.

Anyone reading this probably knows this, but the ability to use alternate domains is useful for on-line services that block SG addresses as
invalid
, because they rarely block SG's full list of domains.
unitacx

Return to General Discussion