Temp Allow all mail from address

General discussion re sg.

Temp Allow all mail from address

Postby wshealy » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:21 pm

I'm a walk leader for WW Photowalk next month. WWPW is forwarding mail from web and sending from several of their own domains. I tried to set exclusive but they are transparently sending on the user emails so that didn't help. I want all mail from that address until end of July then I want to reset to normal. Is there a way to do a temp send all and then next month change it back? I'm worried I'll get enough volume that I'll miss if I just keep resting the 20.
wshealy

Re: Temp Allow all mail from address

Postby snowmaker » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:01 am

https://spamgourmet.com/index.pl?printpage=faq.html wrote:Also note that, as of June 8, 2001, you can add/edit/remove exclusive senders from any of your disposables by clicking on the view/edit link in advanced mode. This will let you send a normal disposable, then 'lock in' the sender at any point you like -- similar to adding a 'trusted sender' for your account, but specific to the particular address. Also, if it's the "to" address that is unique for a particular mailing list you want to use, that will work just as well here (just don't put the disposable address itself here, of course, since that would have the effect of allowing an unlimited number of messages from anyone).

So it seems if the spamgourmet adress is added to 'trusted senders', all mail from anyone is always accepted. I think something along these lines has been mentioned here too.
snowmaker

Return to General Discussion