Donations - Did you get the DNS book?

General discussion re sg.

Donations - Did you get the DNS book?

Postby boettcher » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:17 pm

Since I can't seem to donate via your PayPal links I paid for a book through Amazon instead, but I never heard anything back. I notice that the Amazon list is empty now.

Did you ever get the book?
Timbo
boettcher

Postby SysKoll » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:53 pm

I did get the book, thank you, Mr. Boettcher! I attempted to send you an email, which obviously you didn't get.

My queue is empty because I am now digesting the books you and other awesome users sent me.

If I put more stuff in my queue, it will have to be consumables, parts or entertainment books. Would that be OK?
-- SysKoll
SysKoll

Postby boettcher » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:09 pm

Consumables is fine with me. I really appreciate SpamGourmet and I'd like to encourage youse guys to continue to supply the service, if I can't donate cash I'll do whatever I can.
Timbo
boettcher

Not a big suprise

Postby acce » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:50 pm

PayPal is a horrible service. I recently tried to make a credit card purchase from a business that unfortunately selected PayPal to process credit card transactions.

PayPal wanted me to give them access to my bank account before they would process the credit card payment! Ummm....no.

Take a look at all of the complaints PayPal generates (search Google for "paypal complaints"). It is certainly no big suprise that you were unable to donate using PayPal.

On the bright side, it is quite possible thta PayPal would have decided not to give the money to Spamgourmet for some esoteric reason. Read the complaints -- they have a bad habit of locking away money that should rightfully be given to the intended recepient.

I personally will NEVER AGAIN use PayPal to send or receive mony.
acce

Postby ferret » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but your wishlish is still empty. What do you want to add.

Have been very happy with SG over a few years now, but shipping SG goods overseas is non really practical - but amazon gifts are easy to fix!

Thanks
ferret

Postby lwc » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:47 am

If you knew their address, you could just use it as a shipping address for a local delivery. Maybe you could then ship them spam food. :wink:
lwc

Postby Nomen Nescio » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:34 pm

I too have noticed the wish list is empty, and I'd be happy to buy consumables: toner, inkjet ink, paper, rye whisky - the essentials in other words.

Still loving the service.
Nomen Nescio

Postby josh » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:13 am

I guess all Syskoll's wishes have come true? :D Hopefully he'll be back and re-fill the list.
josh

Return to General Discussion