Endless logins with countless 403 Forbidden errors.

General discussion re sg.

Endless logins with countless 403 Forbidden errors.

Postby Bythesea » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:31 pm

Hello, please help : Endless logins with countless 403 Forbidden errors.

I am unable to send a PM to Admins.
I have tried using "Log me on automatically each visit" and or "Hide my online status this session" it does not make any difference.
It always asks me to enter my user name and password every 10-60 seconds and / or
If I make a draft or preview a PM, It makes me log in again with message never saved or gives me this error:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /ucp.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
:cry:
Bythesea

Re: Endless logins with countless 403 Forbidden errors.

Postby josh » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:02 am

are you talking about the bbs? I don't think what you're describing could happen on the main website.
josh

Re: Endless logins with countless 403 Forbidden errors.

Postby Bythesea » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:03 pm

Yes, only the BBS has this endless asking of re-login under 60 seconds and then throws back constant 403 forbidden errors. This is from trying to send a PM to Admins or save message drafts.

I have tried several different web-browsers they all get the same error.

The spamgourmet.org main site always works perfectly using any browser, like the FAQ section explains.

Until I can figure out how to avoid this 403 error, I can not P.M. any Admin to ask for a unpublished custom domain request.

I was lucky enough to post a message for help to the BBS, that alone took over 15 attempts or more and I lost count. I'm unable to tell if the problem is with my OS/PC/config or Spamgourmet's BBS.

I do not have this problem with any other internet web-sites.
Bythesea

Return to General Discussion