trusted sender and 0 emails remaining interaction

Use this forum to get help.

trusted sender and 0 emails remaining interaction

Postby jamesd » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:57 pm

I have lj_notify @ livejournal.com as a trusted sender. I have livejournal200511.to.jamesd @ recursor.net
as an address. Until I reset it a few minutes ago it had 0 emails remaining. The last three eaten emails are from the trusted sender to this address, for example: "lj_notify @ livejournal.com (usernameremoved - LJ Comment)".

Is it the intended behavior that a trusted sender should not be able to send to an address with a 0 count remaining? From the definitons, it appears that it would be - 0 remaining so eaten, trusted senders only special in not reducing the count. If so, it would be helpful to say this in the section on trusted senders.

Spaces not present in any of the email addresses I've given here, added to the post to inhibit harvesting.
jamesd

Postby josh » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:10 am

can you send me (either PM or to info) the headers of one of those messages that did get through?
josh

Postby jamesd » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:51 am

I find that I don't have any in the archives available to me. I've posted a reply which should trigger one but it is likely to take several days - this part of LiveJournal is often considerably backed up in sending. I'll send you it when I get something.
jamesd

Working on this

Postby jamesd » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:31 am

Nothing from them so the emails are apparently backed up at source or filtered prior to getting here. I'm changing address to bypass spamgourmet to see if that causes them to work.
jamesd

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...