Can't login to Advanced Mode

Use this forum to get help.

Can't login to Advanced Mode

Postby geekster » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:09 pm

At the homepage, I can login, everything's fine. Try to flip over to Advanced mode, and I get "There was a problem with your login. Please log in again.". If I try and login again, it works, but puts me in no-brainer mode, and when I try to change over... So I'm stuck in a loop where the service works but I can't use any advanced functions.

I've tried allowing all cookies from the spamgourmet.com domain to no avail. And I tried it on multiple PC's both home and work, so I don't think it's a browser/PC/firewall issue. I did a search of the forum, but didn't see anything applicable. Anyone have any ideas?
geekster

Postby SysKoll » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:30 pm

Set your browser to "allow all cookies, no exception" or the equivalent. Connect to the spamgourmet site. Do you still have the problem? If the problem vanished, then you are involuntarily barring at least some cookies from our web site.
-- SysKoll
SysKoll

Postby geekster » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:03 pm

Tried that, no dice. However I thought about the fact that Norton Internet Security has the ability to block/alter cookies, so I allowed cookies for the domain there... and it still didn't work. But if I temporarily completely disable Norton, it works. So buried somewhere it there is the culprit. Thanks for the help.
geekster

Postby SysKoll » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:52 pm

I don't know what Norton Internet Security does, so I cannot help you there. Is there a doc somewhere online?
-- SysKoll
SysKoll

Postby josh » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:01 pm

set your browser to alert you of cookies -- when you log in, you should see a session cookie called "token" (or something like that) -- if you don't, then it's being blocked somewhere. It's that cookie that establishes your login.
josh

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...