Some mail not going through

Use this forum to get help.

Some mail not going through

Postby soma » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:00 pm

I'm having that same problem mention by others were a email address is incrementing, showing that SG is receiving mail at that address, but the emails aren't getting to me. The strange thing is that I'm getting some of the emails but not others. The emails are from a poker site so I imagine this could be a case of ISP filtering but I've never been filtered before. In fact, the crap I get for spam everyday should attest to the fact that they don't filter. But if they are, how do I go about stoping it? It's a basic Road Runner pop account I've had for years. The emails are, like I said, from a poker site. The emails making it through are the non-automated ones and the ones not are the computer generated ones, like deposit notices etc. The poker tech support says that they all are from the same address x @ y dot com that the normal emails come from so it's odd that it is touch and go filtering.

UPDATE
Time Warner Road Runner, my ISP, said that they send out undeliverable notice to the sender if they blocked something and it gives a reason. Since SG is the sender of all SG emails, then I guess I need to ask you guys if you received any undeliverable notice and what it says. My SG username is the same as the forum, soma.

Thanks.
soma

Postby SysKoll » Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:25 pm

Hmmm, I believe that we currently thow away the "undeliverable" requests...

Please send me details about the lost messages (especially the sender's domain) in a private message, I'll check the logs.
-- SysKoll
SysKoll

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...