Stats indicate eaten message, but no addys have eaten msgs

Use this forum to get help.

Stats indicate eaten message, but no addys have eaten msgs

Postby jolinwarren » Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:24 pm

Hello,

First of all, thanks for SpamGourmet -- it is excellent!

I'm a bit confused by something and couldn't find any reference to this in the forums. At the top of my SpamGourmet account, the following line appears:

Your message stats: 502 forwarded, 2 eaten. You have 19 disposable address(es).

However, none of my addresses list any eaten messages, and I cannot find a link to my eaten message log in the advanced tab. Before today, the stats said that I had one eaten message. When this first eaten message appeared (a couple of months ago), I turned on eaten message logging. I don't know why a second message has now been eaten, but there is still no link to my eaten message log and no addresses indicate any eaten messages. Does anyone know what's going on?

Many thanks,
Jolin
jolinwarren

Postby josh » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:16 pm

If a message comes in with an improper format, for instance, if your spamgourmet username is jolinwarren, and one arrived that had only that before the @ sign, then I believe the code would increment your eaten messages counter, but the portion of the code that updates the eaten message log wouldn't get invoked. Next time we crack open the code, I'll have a look at changing that.
josh

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...