no email as of yet

Use this forum to get help.

no email as of yet

Postby missgidge » Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:51 pm

i don't seem to be receiving emails to my aol account is the anything that i can do to help them along as i am awaiting on an email that i need as i cant do anything with out it :?
missgidge

Postby josh » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:34 pm

you're expecting a message to come through spamgourmet to your AOL account? If so, can you see anything on spamgourmet that would indicate that the message has come through (eg, if it's a new address, do you see it in the list, or did the count change on an existing address)? AOL may be preventing the message from coming through to you, but we won't be able to help you with that.
josh

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:24 am

josh wrote:you're expecting a message to come through spamgourmet to your AOL account? If so, can you see anything on spamgourmet that would indicate that the message has come through (eg, if it's a new address, do you see it in the list, or did the count change on an existing address)? AOL may be preventing the message from coming through to you, but we won't be able to help you with that.

yeah i can see it in the count and list but not got the email :cry:

Postby SysKoll » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:47 am

Well, then, AOL ate your email after it was forwarded by sg. Check your spam filter settings in your AOL account ("Mail Control", I think). Also check your spam folder to see if the email you expected hasn't landed there.

Excerpt from AOL's FAQ:
Your mail may be getting delivered to the Spam Folder. Please have your recipient check to make sure that isn't happening.
-- SysKoll
SysKoll

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...