why do I have to keep giving you my username and password?

Use this forum to get help.

why do I have to keep giving you my username and password?

Postby JeanMM » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:37 pm

I tried joining this a.m. and have created a newuser acct and password. Trying to put my email address in the one to be protected and get the message I need to log in first, which I have done now, ten times!
JeanMM

Postby SysKoll » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:46 pm

I think you misunderstood the interface. Are you sure you created a new account? There are two sets of fields, the top one for existing users, the bottom one for new accounts.

Also, click on one of the flags to set the interface to your favorite language.
-- SysKoll
SysKoll

Postby Paranoid2000 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:01 am

JeanMM, if you are using any software that blocks cookies (web filters, privacy tooks and some firewalls offer this feature) then you need to configure them to allow spamgourmet.com cookies to be able to log in.

If you are getting a message "There was a problem with your login..." and you have confirmed that cookies are being allowed, then the problem is likely to be that you are using proxy software that changes your IP address frequently (like Steganos Anonym) - SpamGourmet uses your IP address to keep track of your session so if it changes, you need to log in again (see Using Spamgourmet with anonymizing proxies for more details). Try disabling any such software.
Paranoid2000

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...