Dave Null?

Use this forum to get help.

Dave Null?

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:20 am

Has old Mr Null come to visit?

Test messages sent to myself do not appear to be creating new addresses, nor do emails sent to previously created addresses.

Please tell me "Dave" ain't here to stay - I love this service too much!

Postby josh » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:34 pm

the system has been healthy for awhile, and we're not aware of any delays -- send specifics to the info address, and I can look into it.
josh

Dave was just visiting..

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:13 am

It appears that everything showed up in the morning, just several hours delayed.

We've enjoyed and made use of spamgourmet for a couple of years now and have quite a few addresses - although only a few have actually been picked up by spammers. Those few were certainly worth the caution of creating all the others (and how!) - but is there a ceiling that might be hit over time? What about in terms of trusted senders?

Thanks for the help, and for providing this as well!

Postby josh » Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:00 pm

As part of our recovery process from December's problems, I had set connection rate throttling on the main mail server -- maybe that was slowing things down. I just doubled the rate, and things are holding, so perhaps it's better now.

I was not noticing any delays previously, though -- if it still happens, please post again.
josh

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...