My site looks/acts a little weird

Use this forum to get help.

My site looks/acts a little weird

Postby Mandarb » Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:15 am

I am working on getting spamgourmet running on my personal machine, but I have run into a snag. The advanced page is missing some stuff.

As you can see the text for 'show hidden addresses', 'don't log for hidden addresses', and 'default number' is missing. I cannot set any options where the text is missing. If I click on 'enabled' for don't log hidden the the page reloads but the option is still disabled. If I try to set a default number, the page reloads, the field remains blank, and the database does not get updated.

Also, but not shown in the image, the language choices and flags are in the extreme upper right corner, not in the purple bar on the left like they should be.

I am running the current code from CVS at SourceForge.

Any hints?

Thanks,
Omen
Mandarb

Postby SysKoll » Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:34 pm

Josh,

Is there a lag between the current CVS and the production versions?
-- SysKoll
SysKoll

Postby josh » Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:13 pm

It's likely that the CVS versions are out of date -- I'll update them and post here again.
josh

Postby josh » Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:55 pm

I updated CVS with the templates and the latest index.pl
josh

Postby Mandarb » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:05 am

I updated from CVS and noticed that you updated web/index.pl . I had been using web/html/index.pl, so switching over solved some of the problems. Specifically, I can set the options now, but there are still not any labels. I suspect my database is missing some fields. Do you have a recent dump of spamgourmet.sql?

Which index script should I be using, web/index.pl or web/html/index.pl? I noticed that the templates refer to a stylesheet that only exists under web/html/stuff/css/.

A little confused. :?
Mandarb

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...