count going down

Use this forum to get help.

count going down

Postby er4 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:08 am

Hey! Got a problem with the count going down. I have put the address in the exclusive sender box and update the address and reset the count. When a e-mail is sent to me the count goes down by one. I have to come back to my address and reset the number remaining in my advance mode. Can any one help?
er4

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:52 pm

is the message that makes the count go down coming from the exclusive sender? Does the "from" address in the message match what you put in the exclusive sender box?

Postby er4 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:04 pm

Hey! Yes, It as the same e-mail address in the from box. Out of 55 addresses I have two that do this.
er4

Postby josh » Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:59 pm

can you send a message to info with the specifics? We can look into it from there.
josh

Postby sarahwbs » Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:39 pm

This sounds like the same problem I was having (http://bbs.spamgourmet.com/viewtopic.php?t=218), except mine was when I had set up a trusted sender, not an exclusive sender.

Somone had suggested I just set up the domain as trusted instead of the full email address, which I did; now I am receiving email, through a different spamgourmet address, from a totally different person, which is marked as "from a trusted sender" because the sender is from the same domain - but it's not an email address I actually wanted to be trusted.
sarahwbs

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...