Changed real e-mail address, but no verification e-mail

Use this forum to get help.

Changed real e-mail address, but no verification e-mail

Postby pixel » Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:49 am

Hey everyone (or whoever can address this),
I changed my REAL e-mail address on spamgourmet.com's main interface panel and it says it will change it when the verifying e-mail comes and I activate it. However, it's been a week and I still haven't gotten that e-mail.

Any resolutions?

Thanks,
pixel
pixel

Postby josh » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:02 am

It shouldn't take more than about 30 seconds to receive the mail, so something went wrong. Here are some things you can try:

1) on your new forwarding address, make sure that spam filtering didn't prevent the confirmation message from getting to you -- it will have been "from" info at spamgourmetdotcom (but in the form of an email address - you get it -- can't type it out here or the harvesters will pick it up).

2) to try again, try setting your address to something else -- maybe test@example.com, and then setting it back to what you want. That'll fire off another message.

3) if that doesn't work, send a message to info, and we can proceed manually. If I find I can't reply to the message you send (probably for whatever reason the system can't send you a message, if that's what's going on), I'll post about it here.

josh
josh

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...