unreadable font

Use this forum to get help.

unreadable font

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:05 am

I can't tell you exactly when this started because i was able to work around it for a while. When I surf to www.spamgourmet.com I get the front page and can read it all. After I log in, it seems that a different font is being used that is not on any of the three computers I have used to get into my SG account. I get the funky boxes for all but a few labels. As I said, up until now I have worked around the problem by knowing which button to hit. But now I want to add trusted senders and don't know where to do this since I can't read box. What font do I need to get or what can I do to fix this?

Postby josh » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:18 am

one possibility is that your browser has a language preference for some non-ascii language (like Chinese or Japanese) and your computer doesn't have a UTF-8 font installed. How this would work is that spamgourmet notices that your browser prefers this other language, and then shows it, but your local font set only has boxes to display for the characters.

Try clicking on the English/American flag and see if the problem goes away. If so, have a look at the language settings in your browser.
josh

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...