Spamgourmet does not forward Google verification emails

Use this forum to get help.

Spamgourmet does not forward Google verification emails

Postby Terrorelfe » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:18 pm

I registered a Spamgourmet email address with the domain neverbox.com as my recovery email address with Google.

After I used a VPN, Google locked me out.

Problem:

Spamgourmet does not forward the emails with the verification code from Google, or only very rarely, but always with a delay of many hours, but at most a single email per day.

So if I requested a verification code from Google five times yesterday, I might receive a message from Google today, which doesn't help because the code is of course no longer valid.

From the source code of these emails, which Spamgourmet forwards with a considerable delay, it is clear that Google sent the email immediately and it then got stuck at Spamgourmet.

This is also confirmed by Spamgourmet - by looking at the current number of forwarded emails.

So the problem really is Spamgourmet.

Spamgourmet does not forward the verification emails from Google.

I changed the forwarding email address and was able to rule out the possibility that the problem was with the destination address. As I typed, it couldn't be that anyway, because according to the counter the emails had not been forwarded in the first place.

The sender is not on any blacklist, there is no spam filter in between, the emails do not end up in the spam folder, which would not be possible anyway because Spamgourmet does not forward them.

The Google email addresses are registered as trusted senders, there are 0 deleted emails.

PS: WTF, Spamgourmet? Message when trying to post in the forum:

"Your IP 95.91.xxx.xxx has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=95.91.xxx.xxx.

Spamhaus: "bl?ip=95.91.xxx.xxx has no issues"

It seems I really need to get away from Spamgourmet!

PPS: Connected to a WLAN with a different IP address, then Spamgourmet logged me out of the forum and the post was gone.

So again, WTF, Spamgourmet?!
Terrorelfe

Re: Spamgourmet does not forward Google verification emails

Postby kortan » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:55 pm

I ran into the same problem: google verification code not received through a spamgourmet address.

Help!
kortan

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...