Mail sent to spamgourmet adress does not arrive anymore

Use this forum to get help.

Mail sent to spamgourmet adress does not arrive anymore

Postby jbulling » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:18 pm

Hi,

since several month (at least since april, maybe longer), I do not get any mail from spamgourmet anymore. They are all swallowed.
I already tried several things:
* deactivated spam filters
* deactivated filter rules
* switched the adress to which spamgourmet forwards and tried this with severl mail providers
* used different adresses to send mail to spamgourmet (tried multiple different spam gourmet adresses and also different sender adresses)
* generated mail adresses to send mails using a spamgourmet adress (I mean generating a mail adress on spamgourmet to enable forwarding them via spamgourmet)

Nothing of all that worked. I never received any such mail. But I receive mails like activating of my bbs account here.
What can I do to make it work again?
Is it maybe possible, that either because of switching my adress something is not in sync anymore?
Or is it maybe connected to some migration on spamgourmet side (I think I started with spamgourmet.org adresses and now have spamgourmet.com adresses).

Any help is very much appreciated
Thank you in advance & let me know if I can test something or if you need further infos

Jürgen
jbulling

Re: Mail sent to spamgourmet adress does not arrive anymore

Postby jbulling » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:30 am

Hello,

it looks like my switch to another forwarding mail address didn't actually work and it still sent to the old account. This old account was somehow deactivated without me noticing it because I haven't logged in there directly.

Kind regards & thank you for your support
Jürgen
jbulling

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...