Mails for new created adresses are not forwarded!

Use this forum to get help.

Mails for new created adresses are not forwarded!

Postby risaer » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:29 am

using a new disposable adress will be visible in professional mode and the counter is increasing/decreasing but the mails are not forwarded.
Already existing mail adresses work.

I am not sure about how to / where to submit this problem suitable.
risaer

Re: Mails for new created adresses are not forwarded!

Postby katha » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:44 pm

Hi,

I am having nearly the same problem.
Even the new created address is not found at the list at spamgourmet. Though I tried several times - it is always eaten, but not shown as a new created address.
Only "old" addresses work.
katha

Postby jgonggrijp » Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:52 pm

Sorry for the slow reply. If either of you is still facing issues, please confirm.

Regarding the risaer variant: emails can sometimes take up to 48 hours to come through. Also, please check that the emails did not go to your spam folder, if you have not already done so.

Regarding the katha variant: if the address does not appear in your list, then spamgourmet most likely has not received any emails targeted at that address. This can happen if the website to which you supplied the address is blocking outward emails to SG domains.
jgonggrijp

Postby hausgeist » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:56 pm

I also have the issue that eMails are no longer forwarded. It looks like to be an issue of the forwarder being blacklisted.
As workaround i changed my "real" eMail address, and immediately it works again.
hausgeist

Postby DBlur » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:12 pm

I just realized that Im not getting mails forward since the last 3 days. Counter does increase but nothing is delivered.

Seams like it is linked to my domain web.de, trying the workaround change it to another web.de mail fails. gmail works but i avoid using that one.

EDIT: As of today gmail does not work either anymore.
Last edited by DBlur on Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DBlur

Postby adb » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:05 pm

DBlur wrote:I just realized that Im not getting mails forward since the last 3 days. Counter does increase but nothing is delivered.

Seams like it is linked to my domain web.de, trying the workaround change it to another web.de mail fails. gmail works but i avoid using that one.

I had to change from a mail.de alias to yahhoo.com to get it fixed.
adb

Postby lwc » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:11 am

jgonggrijp wrote:Sorry for the slow reply. If either of you is still facing issues, please confirm.

Please avoid resurrecting old issues while there is a already a current issue - 0sg.net bouncing for bad reverse lookups?
lwc

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...