Only about 50% of my Spamgourmet emails are coming through

Use this forum to get help.

Only about 50% of my Spamgourmet emails are coming through

Postby pogue972 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:00 am

Hi all,

I see others are having the same problem as me, but I wanted to report it anyway. I've tried multiple domains, and everything else, but only about 50% of emails sent to my Spamgourmet email addresses are coming through. This is a big problem for me, as I've used Spamgourmet for years and it makes up about 95% of the emails I use.

I guess I'm going to have to look for an alternative service. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks,
pogue
pogue972

Re: Only about 50% of my Spamgourmet emails are coming throu

Postby lwc » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:31 pm

Please consider deleting your message and instead add your complaint here.
You can look for recommendations here.
lwc

Postby pogue972 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:04 pm

lwc wrote:Please consider deleting your message and instead add your complaint here.
You can look for recommendations here.

I can do that if you think it's necessary. It's not like a lot of people are posting on this forum though.

I signed up for Trashmail and almost instantly regretted it. I can't get it to work, and their customer support is slow as can be.
pogue972

Postby lwc » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:05 am

I can do that if you think it's necessary. It's not like a lot of people are posting on this forum though.

That's exactly it. If barely anyone replies, then the least we can do is provide dedicated topis.
In my opinion, we don't want to have 3 people who reply and 30 "here's my personal experience" messages because the likelihood of replies will drop even further.
lwc

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...