Email addresses not working.

Use this forum to get help.

Email addresses not working.

Postby hevromero » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:31 pm

Hi all, I signed up for a game site using a spamgourmet mycleaninbox.net email address ages ago. I'm no longer able to access the account as I've lost the password and the email doesn't seem to be functioning. Support will only assist if I email them with the account. Does anyone know what's up with mycleaninbox.net? I'm concerned I'm going to lose this account, but I read on an old post that someone else owns that domain. It seems to still be owned by someone so wondering about its functionality with spamgourmet.

As a note, I had to cycle through spamgourmet.com/net/org to just sign up here. Neither .com nor .net worked, I got lucky that .org seems to be functioning.

Thanks, Heather.
hevromero

Re: Email addresses not working.

Postby maelcum » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:41 pm

blah.<myspamgourmetid>@mycleaninbox.net works fine here.

> and the email doesn't seem to be functioning
Could it be you've exceeded the limit of allowed mails? After that Spamgourmet is doing what it does best: Eating Spam.
You might want to define the game sites' address as a trusted sender and make sure your redirection works.

> As a note, I had to cycle through spamgourmet.com/net/org to just sign up here. Neither .com nor .net worked, I got lucky that .org seems to be functioning.
You might want to read about the death of the founder of this site, then read up on what has happened since, to understand the current sitation. It explains a lot.
maelcum

Re: Email addresses not working.

Postby r2d2 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:36 pm

Interesting. It's not on the list of domains available. However I just tested and it does work.
r2d2

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...