Stubborn websites

Use this forum to get help.

Stubborn websites

Postby emoji » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:12 pm

Hi! I'm trying to sign up to this website that's blocking all the SG addresses listed in the FAQ. I've looked through the forum and tried a couple addresses that aren't listed in the FAQ, but they're also blocked. I think this site may actually be using a whitelist. Can someone PM me a very secret SG alias to try? :lol: Thanks.
emoji

Re: Stubborn websites

Postby xxxxme » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:02 pm

You could also try a different forwarding service or sign up for a free account with a "real" provider and set it to forward to your normal address (though of course you can't as finely control this). Gmail allows forwarding to other addresses, for example. If the website doesn't require address confirmation, just use an address no one would have. a@a.com or even a@a.a is accepted by many.
xxxxme

Re: Stubborn websites

Postby JustPassingThrough » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:14 pm

emoji wrote:Hi! I'm trying to sign up to this website that's blocking all the SG addresses listed in the FAQ. I've looked through the forum and tried a couple addresses that aren't listed in the FAQ, but they're also blocked. I think this site may actually be using a whitelist. Can someone PM me a very secret SG alias to try? :lol: Thanks.

Same problem. Argh. :-(

JPT
JustPassingThrough

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...