Missing emails from Amazon

Use this forum to get help.

Missing emails from Amazon

Postby geildelight » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:32 am

I'm not receiving any mails from Amazon anymore to my gmx account. Nor is the counter going up.
I did send a support request the other day and have heard nothing.

Thanks
geildelight

Re: Missing emails from Amazon

Postby josh » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:05 am

I hear frequent reports from gmx users of missing emails - I have never been able to diagnose what's going on
josh

Postby mUbscom » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:32 pm

Actually I also do not receive amazon.de mails.
But I have to admit that this is the first time since nearly 8 years, and I'm aware of this issue only since last 2 hours (because I'm waiting for an order confirmation)

I do not use gmx (or any other free provider), and amazon.de is a trusted domain.

Maybe this will help if you want to do some investigation:
The order was created Nov 10th 12:05 pm (Houston, Texas, USA)
the email usually comes immediately after the order confirmation on the webside.
actually (2:30 pm) the email has not arrived yet.

Kind regards
Michael
mUbscom

Postby Jim27106 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:24 am

This has happened to me to. Perhaps Discover Card or Bank of America? It was sometime ago.
Jim27106

Postby tousavelo » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:51 pm

Hello,

For what it's worth, my similar experience below.

I used to have a yahoo adress for emails sent by amazon.fr.
I changed that to a spamgourmet managed address in September. Amazon did accept the address. Emails as order cancellation or account modification were properly sent and received. Oddly, the "order confirmation" emails from amazon.fr didn't seem to get through. I tryed it twice on 9th of September 2015 but unsuccessfully.

Really odd.

facebook and deezer didn't accept the adresses at all. Not fairer but at least clearer.

Best regards
O.

PS: I'm still a big fan of the service. In several cases, legitimate businesses prove to have flaky security practices and you start getting unexpected spam. It is sooo cool to be able to "decommission" single spammed addresses.

PPS: I now use a specific adress on my own domain for amazon. In all cases, emails are directed to the fastmail.com infrastructure.
tousavelo

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...