problem with "Send mail from disposable address"

Use this forum to get help.

problem with "Send mail from disposable address"

Postby BeefStu » Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:47 pm

Not sure if anyone else is seeing this, but I'm currently unable to use this feature. I put in the address I want to send mail to, then I select one of my disposable addresses, but when I hit the GO button I'm taken to a page that just says:

Use this address to send a message to abc@xyz.com

that will be from your disposable address disposable@spamgourmet.com

In case it's not clear from what I posted, it's just blank where there should be an email address in the middle. When I look at the HTML, it seems like the script or variable that's supposed to insert that address isn't working properly (see bold):

<p><br></p>
Use this address to send a message to<b> abc@xyz.com</b>
<br>
<p align="center"><a href="mailto:"><b></b></a></p>
<br><br>
that will be <i>from</i> your disposable address <b> <a href="disposableemail.pl?myemails=1&myupdateform=1&EmailID=608312">disposable@spamgourmet.com</a> </b>
BeefStu

Postby josh » Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:13 am

Well, I'm stumped. Does your username have any unusual characters in it? How about the other stuff?
josh

Postby BeefStu » Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:55 pm

Nope, nothing but [a-z] in my username and no spaces. I've tried it on a couple of different accounts and it's always the same. It happens in Opera, in Mozilla Firefox and in IE6.
BeefStu

Postby SysKoll » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:42 pm

BeefStu,

Do you have cookies enabled for spamgourmet? Are you using the English language version? (You are, apparently, please confirm).

Also, please send to info at spamgourmet an email message specifying which destination address you are using.
-- SysKoll
SysKoll

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...