Mail rejected by SPF

Use this forum to get help.

Mail rejected by SPF

Postby temruogmaps » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:08 am

Hello,

I sent an e-mail to several recipients, but I got a blockade from one of them, claiming:

msfrf2206 rejected a message that claimed an envelope sender address of [my mail adress]@xoxy.net.
msfrf2206 received a message from mail-3y.bbox.fr (194.158.98.45) that claimed an envelope sender address of [my mail adress]@xoxy.net.
However, the domain xoxy.net has declared using SPF that it does not send mail through mail-3y.bbox.fr (194.158.98.45). That is why the message was rejected.
Contact the xoxy.net postmaster and tell them that they need to change xoxy.net's SPF record so that it authorizes mail-3y.bbox.fr. For example, they could change the record to something like
v=spf1 mx ip4:216.75.62.81 ip4:216.75.62.102 a:mail-3y.bbox.fr -all

(I changed my real mail address by [my mail adress]@xoxy.net in the post).

Could someone help ? Thank very much in advance.
temruogmaps

Re: Mail rejected by SPF

Postby temruogmaps » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:50 am

OK, I found out that laposte.net is blocking any e-mail from or to spamgourmet servers. :(
Nothing to be done, unless complaining to laposte.net or changing to another mail address provider ! :evil:
temruogmaps

Postby BertrandB » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:24 am

laposte.net with the new version is realy in trouble some time alias doesn't qork and effectivelyr it doesn't accept mail from spamgourmet.
But it's not a SPF problem (but a blacklist I think or something like that)
Your problem is another one you send directly by your bouygues server a mail xhith sender adresse of SG that may not work. The right way would be to go to SG "mode avancé" and click on "envoyer un message depuis une de vos adresses jetables" in english "Advanced mode" then "send a message from one of your disposable addresses"
But you can't use spamgourmet in either way to wrote to an laposte.net address. And of course you can't expect any support from laposte.net.
BertrandB

Postby BertrandB » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:00 pm

hoho ... lapsote.net work again with spamgourmet.
BertrandB

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...