Sending out mutiple emails

Use this forum to get help.

Sending out mutiple emails

Postby Clewby » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:19 am

I would like to send out about 120 emails to unsuccessful job-applicants who were asked to send their applications to a spamgourmet address.

I can see from the FAQ that:

Q. I just noticed that I can send out messages through spamgourmet that appear to come from my disposable email addresses -- can I use this feature to distribute my newsletter to my millions of fans?
A. No, sorry. The sending feature (like the rest of the service) is intended for individual users communicating with single or very few recipients at a frequency that's reasonable for a single user doing that kind of thing. Think: one-to-one, not one-to-many. As an anti-spam service, if we ever get accused of letting our users use our service to spam people (even though you're not spamming anybody, jeez), well, we just can't go there - hope you understand. If you send messages out through the service in a pattern other than the one described above, your account will probably be automatically disabled, and you won't get notified and we won't necessarily get notified and it'll just kind of stay disabled and you'll stop getting any messages. Don't take it personally, that's the way it's gotta be.

I don't want to get my account disabled, so I'd like to check if sending out about 120 emails at one time is going to cause an issue?

If I use the same applications process again, I'm likely to need to do this approximately once every 6-12 months.

Thanks
Clewby

Re: Sending out mutiple emails

Postby josh » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:44 am

other than sending in small batches, I can't think of anything. I'd tell you what the limits were, but then I'd be publishing the recipe to maximize sending (doh!)
josh

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...