Remaining Message # Incorrect

Use this forum to get help.

Remaining Message # Incorrect

Postby ScottF4 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:44 am

When I came to the site today I had a deleted message from a sender I wanted to receive messages from. When I clicked on the "to" address link, the page for that address showed I had 20 remaining messages. I thought it was strange that I still had a max amount of remaining messages when one was just deleted. Even stranger was when I went to my inbox, searched for that address and found a message to that address from yesterday that said "message 10 of 10 -last one!" When I did a search for that address in advanced mode on spamgourmet, the result page showed "max count 10, remaining 0"

I tried another address from the last 3 deleted list. Clicking on the "to address" brought me to a page that again showed 20 remaining messages. Searching for the address showed remaining 0. Same thing for the third address.

I then did a search from the advanced mode page with the search field blank and got my entire list. No matter how many remaining messages an address had, when I clicked on the word to go to the edit page, the correct # of remaining messages showed briefly, them immediately changed to 20.

Addition: 11/29 - I've also realized that any exclusive senders I have listed are disappearing. This is occurring in Firefox 3.7 on Mac OS X 10.6.2. Doesn't happen when I do an update in IE on Windows XP

Scott
Last edited by ScottF4 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
ScottF4

Postby ScottF4 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:54 am

Last edited by ScottF4 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScottF4

Postby lwc » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:46 am

Please edit your original message instead of writing a new one.
lwc

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...