Some security failure ?

Use this forum to get help.

Some security failure ?

Postby Livinthoule » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Hi...
having used temporaryforwarding for many monthes, but since it doesn't seems to work anymore (mail not arriving anymore, and url not working anymore), I registered to spamgourmet.

Wanting first to test it, after having opened the advanced mode, and entered a new gourmet address according to the page, I sent, using it to a friend, a test mail...

The mail arrived, but if it correctly gave as an answer address the correct one (spamgourmet), just clicking on the button to view the complete path (Thunderbird, the little triangle left to "subject"), it showed as sender my proper address that was supposed to have been hidden... of course, the I had checked the proper case in the previous page to hide the original address...

I'm prepared to believe of course that this was due to some mistake of mine, and would be very grateful if someone could help to correct it.

Thanks in advance
Livinthoule

Postby Livinthoule » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:46 am

Hi... and sorry for the preceeding message... it seems that when doing exactly as prescribed, it works just as expected... and that when received, my message doesn't show any sign of my private address...
Livinthoule

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...