Double Your Pleasure with double spamgourmet messages ?

Use this forum to get help.

Double Your Pleasure with double spamgourmet messages ?

Postby Waxus De Weevil » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:31 am

Over the past several months I was noticing that some of my emails were coming in twice. Don't know why it took me so long to figure it out, but when I did, I realised that all of my spamgourmet messages were being sent 2 times.

Have I clicked some kind of goofy fail-safe switch to get this effect, or could it be something else?

I have a gmail account. Pehaps it is the culprit in some way?
Waxus De Weevil

Postby josh » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:18 pm

not sure how that could have happened -- if you can, please PM me the headers from two duplicates
josh

Duplicate messages in Outlook Express

Postby Jim27106 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:37 pm

I've noticed double messages too.

Sometimes I know it happens because outlook express crashes in the middle of downloading e-mail. The mail stays on the server and gets downloaded again. Does anyone know if outlook express crashes (some sort of MSIMM.DLL (sp?) error) if you have a mail folder that is too big? (Just a hail mary on resolving this - if it was in the right forum I'd be more specific and accurate about the error.)

I think once in a while I get doubling from Spam Gourmet. If I notice it I will copy the headers for you. I personally think it is more likely to be the stock quote service itself which is sending out double notices.
Jim27106

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...