wrong address?

Use this forum to get help.

wrong address?

Postby babuniki » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:54 am

I have created a new disposable address: NOSPAM.google.myname@neverbox.com. It counts down from 20 instead of 7 (g=7). And I cannot find it in my list of disposable addresses i. e. I cannot administer it. What did I do wrong?

BabuNiki
babuniki

Postby kevins10 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:36 am

Are you sure you didn't use NOSPAM as an address before? If you did, even if the middle word is different, Spamgourmet will go with the old settings.

Also have you tried telling it to show hidden addresses in the listing? Maybe it's gotten hidden somehow.
kevins10

Postby babuniki » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:21 am

Yes, I did use NOSPAM before, but together with spamgourmet: NOSPAM.myname@spamgourmet.com. Seemingly SG does not make a difference between the neverbox and the spamgourmet mail domain. I tried to send a mail using the neverbox address, and the programme told me that there existed a NOSPAM address already. As there is no possibility to delete a spamgourmet address, it looks like I am stuck with the NOSPAM-spamgourmet combination.

BabuNiki
babuniki

Postby SysKoll » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:10 pm

That's right, the word of the address (leftmost part) must be unique per user. The code doesn't care about the domain used, just the word and the user.
-- SysKoll
SysKoll

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...