mygamercard.net

Use this forum to get help.

mygamercard.net

Postby ethergeek » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:10 pm

Is there some issue with them and spamgourmet? I never get the validation emails and it never registers any emails received to the address they have in my advanced view.

Any idea what's up w/ that? I sent a test message to that address and got it just fine.

Also, is there a list somewhere of all the sites that hate spamgourmet for some reason and block members from registering with them?

Thanks! :)
ethergeek

Postby josh » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:23 pm

no list of sites that block us -- you might be able to find a few by searching here.

We had technical problems with our local DNS server that caused slowness (sometimes to the point of timeout), but things are working now. We're looking for a better choice for our DNS server.
josh

Postby mark » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:18 pm

At one point digg.com was blocking spamgourmet.com addresses (or maybe the address was too long).
It didnt say specifically what the problem was, just didnt like the email address. I had to register with recursor.net
mark

Postby sg-since03 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:26 pm

I never get the validation emails and it never registers any emails received to the address they have in my advanced view.

It's really annoying when you don't get your confirmation email from a site that appeared to accept the sg address.

That's because some sites can not parse an address in the form
<someword>.<number>.<username> @ <sgdomain>
but can parse an address in the form
<someword>.<username> @ <sgdomain>

Try using the latter form, omitting the number. It usually works.
(The "max number allowed" for that address will default to three [3 - sg default].)
sg-since03

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...