spamgourmet emails not received

Use this forum to get help.

spamgourmet emails not received

Postby zoechow » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:42 pm

Since yesterday evening, I have not been able to receive most forwarded spamgourmet emails. I can see by searching my spamgourmet addresses from advanced mode that your system is recording emails as getting sent that I never receive. (I was able to receive the email required to activate this forum account, fortunately, so not all of them are getting lost.)

Yes, obviously, I checked the spam folder.

Since you sometimes suspect on the forum that such problems stem from the user's ISP must be filtering, I tried to use the advanced mode to change my email address to one on a different ISP, to see if things worked better. This requires a validation sent to the new email address. And this was not received.

Yes, obviously, I checked the spam folder.

Also, I am frequently getting "The server at www.spamgourmet.com is taking too long to respond." errors.

thank you
zoechow

Postby josh » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:02 pm

what part of the world are you in? I'm wondering if there's a network problem somewhere. The service is busy, yes, but performing well for me here in Texas.
josh

thanks for getting back; tried on east and west coast usa

Postby zoechow » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:11 pm

I have tried it now with email accounts located in both CA and CT. In both cases most emails are not getting through. Actually, one test message I sent myself just got through with about an 8 hour delay. But some older ones never made it. One test message I sent my spamgourmet account came back with a cannot be delivered message which I add below. I also note that other in the "General Discussion" forum some others are reporting similar behavior.

thanks!
jk

Reporting-MTA: dns; gourmet.spamgourmet.com
Arrival-Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 16:33:54 GMT

Final-Recipient: RFC822; james.kreines@cmc.edu
Action: delayed
Remote-MTA: DNS; cmc.edu.s7b2.psmtp.com
Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 20:50:53 GMT
Will-Retry-Until: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:33:54 GMT
zoechow

Messages not getting through

Postby ScottF4 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:25 am

Here in Buffalo NY several messages did not come through, but I later got a "could not be delivered" msg.

Scott
ScottF4

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...