Protected address query.

Use this forum to get help.

Protected address query.

Postby 0rinoco » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:51 pm

Hello. First let me say that I think Spamgourmet is the bee's knees. Brilliant!
Now a question. I have just replaced my original protected email address, but the old address is shown as the default when I generate an email. Is there any way that I can delete the address to prevent this happening, as I shall not be using it again?
Thanks in advance.
0rinoco

Postby SysKoll » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:46 am

It should not be the default. Can you please clean your browser cache and try again? If you still have that problem, PM your sg username and your old and new protected addresses.

Edit: Correction: Where is that "default" displayed? Are we talking about the page "send a message from one of your disposable addresses"? If so, which field?
-- SysKoll
SysKoll

Postby 0rinoco » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:49 am

Thanks, Syskoll. I should have been a bit more explicit. The old address appears in the 'from' field on any email I generate, which means I have to remember to click on the drop-down each time I send a message.
0rinoco

Postby SysKoll » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:35 pm

Well, that's a feature and not a bug... If the drop-down doesn't show the desired "from" address, you are supposed to enter in the string fields at the bottom.

The problem, of course, is that we are here providing a list without a way to edit it... I agree it's a missing feature, we should be able to edit this list of "from" addresses, if only to remove the current one.

How about a button to allow you to delete from your list the address currently displayed in the pull-down?
-- SysKoll
SysKoll

Postby 0rinoco » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:27 pm

SysKoll wrote:
How about a button to allow you to delete from your list the address currently displayed in the pull-down?

Thanks again for your reply. Yes, a delete button would certainly be a helpful feature.
0rinoco

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...