Email not getting through to my domain

Use this forum to get help.

Email not getting through to my domain

Postby jj07 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:52 am

For the last few weeks I haven't been receiving any emails to my email account. The last E-mail I received is from 2007-07-08, but something broke since.

All normal Emails message get delivered correctly, and I can receive the "spamgourmet address confirmation" for email addresses in my domain.

SpamGourmet shows the messages as being forwarded. When I changed the protected address to a test GMail account, it forwarded the messages correctly, so there's something that SpamGourmet doesn't like about the domain of my protected email address.

My SpamGourmet username is jj05.
jj07

Postby SysKoll » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:48 pm

I sent a test email to your forwarding address. Please check your private messages for details and tell me (heer or through a PM) that you got the message. Our messages are definitely received by your ISP. If you don't get them, it's only because they don't route the messages properly.

If the test message never appears, please see your hosting ISP, and check your spam folders. Ask them if they have a spam filter by any chance, and check if they don't have our server in it.

I can already tell you that your ISP has very strong protection measures in place. For instance, I couldn't go through their mail server from my workstation, I had to go through the sg mail server. So they do filter packets, and they probably have other filters in place. Ask them what they do between receiving an email and routing it to the user.
-- SysKoll
SysKoll

Postby jj07 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:14 pm

I have already verified that none of the messages are in the spam folder.

I'm receiving all the emails except those coming from the SpamGourmet service. I have correctly received your test message as well as SpamGourmet registration message.
jj07

Postby SysKoll » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:38 pm

Well, then the ISP's spam filter obviously decides that the forwarded message are spam. Please complain to your ISP, this is not something we can control.
-- SysKoll
SysKoll

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...