Not receiving password reset emails (costco.com)

Use this forum to get help.

Not receiving password reset emails (costco.com)

Postby julian352 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:45 pm

For the last few weeks I have been trying to reset my password on costco.com that uses Spamgourmet address. The website claims that the reset code is sent to my account, but I don't see any emails in my real inbox or changes in the # of emails received. I have escalated this to Costco support and they mentioned potential for having misconfiguration on the email provider for the 'no-reply' emails. I can't imagine why/how this could be happening without having the 'forwarded/deleted' counts change in spamgourmet, but any known issues?

Anyone else experiencing any issues with Costco.com and Spamgourmet?
julian352

Re: Not receiving password reset emails (costco.com)

Postby jmuscara » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:54 am

I cannot recall why I ended up using a different disposable email account with Costco.com, but it may have been related to this. I do recall that there are times when we tried to buy iTunes Gift Cards from them, which are delivered via email, and didn't receive them. I think there is something where Costco's servers don't take or talk properly to Spamgourmet.
jmuscara

Postby julian352 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:25 pm

Thanks for confirmation. I guess I'll have to delete my Costco account as I can't recover it anymore. Time to spend more time with their customer service.
julian352

Postby r2d2 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:09 pm

It may depend on what domain you use for the spamgourmet. I haven't had an issue for it myself
r2d2

Postby r2d2 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:11 pm

Oh are you getting any other costco emails? I am getting marketing emails. I use the first domain on the spamgourmet dropdown list with costco.
r2d2

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...