Sending an email via SpamGormet Email Address

General discussion re sg.

Sending an email via SpamGormet Email Address

Postby W-SSpam » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:25 pm

Maybe I am thick, but I don't understand how to send an email from one of my disposable email addresses. What am I failing to understand? When I click on "go" button on the webpage, I do not know what to do with the information provided.
W-SSpam

Re: Sending an email via SpamGormet Email Address

Postby snowmaker » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:30 am

In the first field, enter the email address you want to send to.
In the next few fields, you can chose an existing spamgourmet address you have, or you can make another one.
After clicking the 'go' button, an email address will be displayed.
Send an email message to that address and it will go to the address you entered in the first field, and be 'from' the spamgourmet address you chose in the next fields.

The instructions on the bottom of that page are pretty explanatory, and say pretty much the same thing I typed above.
snowmaker

Re: Sending an email via SpamGormet Email Address

Postby dvg » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:55 pm

I was also confused at first, thinking that you could create the email from the SpamGourmet site. That's not how it works.

You create the email in your regular email client. Then, instead of sending it to your desired ultimate destination, you send it to the address supplied by SpamGourmet. I'm assuming it goes to SpamGourmet who then forwards it to the intended recipient who sees it as coming from the temporary SpamGourmet address you specified.
dvg

Return to General Discussion