spam to hfjunk keeps appearing in last messages eaten

Use this forum to get help.

spam to hfjunk keeps appearing in last messages eaten

Postby benalt613 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Hello,

My last 3 messages eaten information keeps showing me lines from "morningbell@heritage.org" to "hfjunk". When it started happening, I noticed that I did not have a disposable address with the term hfjunk. So I thought that perhaps creating an "hfjunk" email and then setting the remaining emails to 0 and to hidden should solve the problem. Wrong. It still appears in the last 3 emails eaten list and is being sent frequently. It shouldn't have appeared to begin with as I have a watch word set up so something like that should never have happened. In any case, how can I stop this from happening?

Thanks,
Ben
benalt613

Re: spam to hfjunk keeps appearing in last messages eaten

Postby brabason » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:26 am

I have also received emails for hidden adresses. Setting the remaing emails to 0 is necessary. I also set the exclusive sender to dummy.org: problem solved.
Perhaps you are getting a lot of spam. I have some address that have been 'stolen' and on a regular basis spam / mail shots happen. By setting the exclusive senders to specific suppliers, all spam is auto deleted. No need to count (set to 0)
Look at the count for emails eaten: only last three are showing in the table but this may be happening more times.
Last edited by brabason on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
brabason

Re: spam to hfjunk keeps appearing in last messages eaten

Postby benalt613 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:35 am

Thanks. I just set the address up similarly to see what will happen.
benalt613

Return to Support / Hilfe / ayuda / ondersteuning / ...